Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy Fourth of July!

July 4, 2016

Wow I didn't even know it was the 4th of July today... Haha I guess you could say I have not been in the states for about 2 years...
This week has been SO amazing and crazy busy! We had a baptism of the son of a recent convert in our area. He turned 8 years old and was excited for his baptism and excited to be Elder Rauda's first baptism!! We will have another baptism this Saturday! His name is Elfrey and he is super awesome! He is 15 years old and remember everything we teach him and has been diligently reading the Book of Mormon! He is stoked for baptism. His brothers were going to get baptized with him, but for some reason they  don't want to anymore :/ But that's okay because it's better that they take time to understand the gospel and really decide for themselves if they want to be baptized later on and especially find for themselves if these things are true. But as for Elfrey, he is totally ready! And he wants to be my last baptism! So it's gonna be great!
I am already so incredibly busy as my time in the mission comes to an end, but I just keep putting more and more on my plate because I have so many things I still want to do with my area and the people in my area and my ward and everything! But it's good because it keeps me working hard to the absolute end and focused!! I am literally not gonna sleep these next like 9 days I have or whatever! But I'll sleep when I get home! As of right now, I have 9 more solid days to serve the Lord like I'll never be able to ever again. I love this work so much and next week is going to come way too quickly! 
I wish I could write more, but I'll just save it for my homecoming and stuff :)
Next week will be my last time writing! Insane! It has been one heck of a ride!
Until next week!

Elder Greer


The baptism of Yodanis Alvarez





Me visiting my first area, Los Cocos!









No comments:

Post a Comment