Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy Mothers Day!!

May 11, 2016

This week is going to be short and sweet cause I don't have any time :)
I loved seeing my family on Sunday even though I didn't even need to Skype because I will be home way too soon! But it was fun telling them about my lovely experiences with 8 inch tape worms and parasites! :)
Happy Mothers Day!!
This week was great! Especially yesterday because we went on splits and had tons of lessons with members! We did a fireside with all the ward leaders and missionaries of the ward and pumped them up to work more with us and find us people to teach and serve! It has been working great and we have been getting calls from them to help us instead of us calling them to help us! So that's great!
Still looking forward to our 8 baptism dates! Wish us luck and pray for my investigators! :)

Elder Greer


Me and Elder Green's plaques


 The Francis's who I worked with in the office are leaving soon :(

 Me and a member named Saul

Elder Rauda and I on a bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment